Who competes with LegalShield?
- Keeper Password Manager. (663)4.7 out of 5.
- AVG Internet Security Business Edition. (32)4.2 out of 5.
- ZeroFox. (4)4.3 out of 5.
- LifeLock. (2)4.5 out of 5.
- Allstate Identity Protection. (1)5.0 out of 5.
- ID Shield. (1)5.0 out of 5.
- IDX Identity.
How legitimate is LegalZoom? Overall, LegalZoom is well-rated across online review sites. LegalZoom has an average of more than four stars on Trustpilot, ConsumerAffairs, and the Better Business Bureau. LegalZoom is a BBB-accredited business with an A+ rating—however, they do have more than 500 complaints closed in the last three years.
What is the best website for legal documents?
- Best Overall: LegalShield.
- Best Free Advice: Avvo.
- Best Self-Service Documents: LegalZoom.
- Best for Finding a Lawyer: FindLaw.
- Best for Complex Needs: Rocket Lawyer.
- Best for Startup Businesses: Incfile.
What is LegalShield good for? What Is LegalShield? LegalShield is an online legal service that provides affordable legal coverage for small businesses and individuals. Instead of paying the steep hourly rates typically charged by law firms, customers can pay a fixed monthly rate for legal representation and advice on a range of issues.