Where do most Realtors get their leads?
- Developing paid or organic online lead generation campaigns.
- Leveraging social media.
- Prospecting expired listings.
- Cold calling.
- Attending in-person networking events.
- Sending physical mailers out to their communities.
Are realtor com leads exclusive? Realtor.com sends out leads to all the Connections Plus agents in an area, unless you pay for exclusivity. But even though leads aren’t checking your profile first, that doesn’t mean reviews aren’t necessary.
How do I find qualified real estate leads?
- Build partnerships.
- Throw a housewarming party.
- Become a restaurant regular.
- Send a handwritten note.
- Leverage the internet to advertise.
- Advertise through more traditional media.
- Build your own website.
- Develop a niche.
Is it worth buying leads in real estate? According to Robert, the biggest pro of paid real estate leads is that they are, “Absolutely the best way to get in front of interested clients on a regular basis and keep a steady stream of clients for agents.”