Where do most Realtors get their leads?
- Developing paid or organic online lead generation campaigns.
- Leveraging social media.
- Prospecting expired listings.
- Cold calling.
- Attending in-person networking events.
- Sending physical mailers out to their communities.
How do real estate agents find leads?
- Reach Out to Friends and Family.
- Attend Chamber of Commerce Events.
- Get Active on Social Media.
- Research Instagram Hashtags.
- Reach Out to FSBO’s.
- Reach Out to FRBO’s.
- Give a Free Seminar.
- Host an Open House.
How much do Realtors spend on leads? According to our State of Leads survey, most real estate professionals spend more than $500 a month on lead generation. The majority spend between $500 and $1000, while some (more than 10%) spend more than $10,000 a month. The big question: is it worth that money and time spent? It very well could be.
Is it worth buying leads in real estate? According to Robert, the biggest pro of paid real estate leads is that they are, “Absolutely the best way to get in front of interested clients on a regular basis and keep a steady stream of clients for agents.”