Where do most Realtors get their leads?
- Developing paid or organic online lead generation campaigns.
- Leveraging social media.
- Prospecting expired listings.
- Cold calling.
- Attending in-person networking events.
- Sending physical mailers out to their communities.
What is the best way to get leads as a real estate agent?
- Build partnerships.
- Throw a housewarming party.
- Become a restaurant regular.
- Send a handwritten note.
- Leverage the internet to advertise.
- Advertise through more traditional media.
- Build your own website.
- Develop a niche.
What is the best lead generation company?
- Belkins. Drive Your Growth With Belkins.
- CIENCE Technologies. Human-driven & Machine-powered Lead Gen Services.
- Martal Group. N.
- Strategic Sales & Marketing. MAJOR ACCOUNT LEAD GEN SINCE 1989 – US BASED.
- Callbox. LEAD MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS.
- SocialBloom. The #1 B2B email team.
How much do Realtors spend on lead generation? According to our State of Leads survey, most real estate professionals spend more than $500 a month on lead generation. The majority spend between $500 and $1000, while some (more than 10%) spend more than $10,000 a month. The big question: is it worth that money and time spent?