Where do most Realtors get their leads?
- Developing paid or organic online lead generation campaigns.
- Leveraging social media.
- Prospecting expired listings.
- Cold calling.
- Attending in-person networking events.
- Sending physical mailers out to their communities.
How do you lead in real estate?
- Build partnerships.
- Throw a housewarming party.
- Become a restaurant regular.
- Send a handwritten note.
- Leverage the internet to advertise.
- Advertise through more traditional media.
- Build your own website.
- Develop a niche.
How do real estate agents find leads?
- Reach Out to Friends and Family.
- Attend Chamber of Commerce Events.
- Get Active on Social Media.
- Research Instagram Hashtags.
- Reach Out to FSBO’s.
- Reach Out to FRBO’s.
- Give a Free Seminar.
- Host an Open House.
Are real estate leads worth it? According to Robert, the biggest pro of paid real estate leads is that they are, “Absolutely the best way to get in front of interested clients on a regular basis and keep a steady stream of clients for agents.”