What is a real estate lead? Let’s start this out with a single truth: A real estate lead is the name and contact information for someone who is potentially a future client. That’s it. It’s not something fancy. There are no semantics (although lots of “experts” will make you think so).
Is it worth buying leads in real estate? According to Robert, the biggest pro of paid real estate leads is that they are, “Absolutely the best way to get in front of interested clients on a regular basis and keep a steady stream of clients for agents.”
How do real estate leads get paid? Paid lead generation means taking advantage of direct online advertising. You can do this through paid Facebook, Instagram, Google, or LinkedIn ads to pay for leads. You can also pay for online leads through real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and others.
How do you get qualified real estate leads?
- Start with People You Know.
- Move on to People You Don’t Know.
- Nurture and Grow Relationships.
- Build Your Process for Repeatability.
- Reach Out to Friends and Family.
- Attend Chamber of Commerce Events.
- Get Active on Social Media.
- Reach Out to FSBO’s.