What is a lead list in real estate? A real estate lead list is a list of people or homes real estate professionals use for outreach to find home sellers within their target market. These lists come in a few different flavors. In short, there are farmed lists, single indicator lists and stacked indicator lists.
How do I find real estate listing leads?
- Request Referrals From Past Clients & Your Network.
- Showcase Your Value on Your Website.
- Be Active on Social Media.
- Invest in Lead Generation Software.
- Target a Farm Area With Direct Mail.
- Offer a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
Where do most Realtors get their leads?
- Developing paid or organic online lead generation campaigns.
- Leveraging social media.
- Prospecting expired listings.
- Cold calling.
- Attending in-person networking events.
- Sending physical mailers out to their communities.
Is it worth buying leads in real estate? According to Robert, the biggest pro of paid real estate leads is that they are, “Absolutely the best way to get in front of interested clients on a regular basis and keep a steady stream of clients for agents.”