What is a lead generation in real estate? Lead generation is a marketing term that describes the process of attracting and converting a prospect into someone who’s interested in your products or services. For a real estate business, that would be someone who’s interested in using your services to rent, buy or sell their house.
How much do real estate agents spend on lead generation? According to our State of Leads survey, most real estate professionals spend more than $500 a month on lead generation. The majority spend between $500 and $1000, while some (more than 10%) spend more than $10,000 a month. The big question: is it worth that money and time spent?
How do real estate companies get leads?
- Reach Out to Friends and Family.
- Attend Chamber of Commerce Events.
- Get Active on Social Media.
- Research Instagram Hashtags.
- Reach Out to FSBO’s.
- Reach Out to FRBO’s.
- Give a Free Seminar.
- Host an Open House.
How do you generate free real estate leads?
- Remind family and friends you’re an agent.
- Introduce yourself to the people in your social circle.
- Exchange names with the people who provide you with services.
- Reach out to past clients.
- Partner up with related businesses.