What is a landing page in real estate? What’s a Real Estate Landing Page? A real estate landing page is a dedicated web page built around one specific conversion goal. A landing page is separate from the rest of your website and leads can only access it by clicking on an ad or email link.
How do you make a landing page for real estate?
- Choose the type of landing page you need.
- Use a simple lead capture form and search function.
- Always pay attention to curb appeal.
- Write honest copy.
- Include testimonials.
- Highlight the benefits of your offer.
- Be personal.
What is a lead capture landing page? What is a lead capture page? A lead capture page is a standalone landing page designed to generate and collect lead information from potential customers. You might know them best by their other name: lead generation pages.
How do you gather real estate leads?
- Reach Out to Friends and Family.
- Attend Chamber of Commerce Events.
- Get Active on Social Media.
- Research Instagram Hashtags.
- Reach Out to FSBO’s.
- Reach Out to FRBO’s.
- Give a Free Seminar.
- Host an Open House.