What is a blog series? This type of series runs for a set period of time, and every post published on the blog during that time is (usually) part of the series. For instance, a three-part series of linked posts may appear on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday. And on the following week, the blogger goes back to standalone posts.
How do I create a blog series?
- Start with a plan.
- Keep each post to 500-650 words.
- Introduce the series.
- Limit series to one week unless absolutely necessary.
- Don’t start a series in the middle of the week.
- Preview the next post .
- Review the last post.
- Interlink posts.
Which is best topic for blogging?
- Fashion Blogs. Fashion blogs are one of the most popular types of blogs on the internet.
- Food Blogs. Food blogs are another popular blog type.
- Travel Blogs.
- Music Blogs.
- Lifestyle Blogs.
- Fitness Blogs.
- DIY Blogs.
- Sports Blogs.
How do I post a blog idea?
- #1 – Keep an ideas file.
- #2 – Steal content ideas from others.
- #3 – Ask your audience.
- #4 – Use targeted searches to ask the internet.
- #5 – Expand existing blog posts.
- #6 – Identify trending topics.
- #7 – Share your story.
- #8 – Write a detailed guide.