What is a blog series? This type of series runs for a set period of time, and every post published on the blog during that time is (usually) part of the series. For instance, a three-part series of linked posts may appear on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday. And on the following week, the blogger goes back to standalone posts.
How do I create a blog series?
How to Run a Blog Series
- Start with a plan.
- Keep each post to 500-650 words.
- Introduce the series.
- Limit series to one week unless absolutely necessary.
- Don’t start a series in the middle of the week.
- Preview the next post .
- Review the last post.
- Interlink posts.
Which is best topic for blogging?
Let’s take a look at the most popular types of blogs that exist:
- Fashion Blogs. Fashion blogs are one of the most popular types of blogs on the internet.
- Food Blogs. Food blogs are another popular blog type.
- Travel Blogs.
- Music Blogs.
- Lifestyle Blogs.
- Fitness Blogs.
- DIY Blogs.
- Sports Blogs.
How do I post a blog idea?
On this page
- #1 – Keep an ideas file.
- #2 – Steal content ideas from others.
- #3 – Ask your audience.
- #4 – Use targeted searches to ask the internet.
- #5 – Expand existing blog posts.
- #6 – Identify trending topics.
- #7 – Share your story.
- #8 – Write a detailed guide.
What is a blog series? – Additional Questions
How Long Should blogs be?
Technically, there is no official minimum for blog post length, though Yoast recommends at least 300 words. That said, HubSpot data suggests writing longer posts should be the rule rather than the exception for your blog.
Do personal blogs make money?
The most successful bloggers can make $0.50 – $2.00 a month from an email subscriber. So even if your list only has 1,000 subscribers, you are already making a decent amount of money.
How do I write my first blog post?
How to Write Your First Blog Post
- Consider your audience.
- Do keyword research…
- But don’t go overboard.
- Introduce yourself.
- Establish your editorial plan.
- Get inspiration.
- Choose your tone and voice.
- Add strategic links.
How do you write a blog for beginners?
Blogging tips for beginners
- Choose a blog niche.
- Research your audience.
- Draw inspiration online.
- Learn what people are searching for.
- Use keywords strategically.
- Structure your blog by category.
- Create an editorial calendar.
- Start with an outline.
Where do bloggers get their content?
Bloggers get their information and content from news websites, google, Bing, local gossip, etc.
How do you post a brainstorm blog?
Here are 27 strategies that will help you come up with more blog post ideas, and fill up that content calendar.
- Mine your hobbies.
- Read a great book.
- Get another perspective.
- Review old content.
- Word association.
- Use Google’s suggestions.
- Read the news.
- Go somewhere else.
How do you come up with content ideas?
The Top 15 Ways to Come up with New Content Ideas
- Create topic lists in bunches. When you’re ready to write new content, you shouldn’t be sitting down to decide what you’ll write about.
- Social media followers.
- Blog comments.
- Conduct interviews.
- Competitor websites.
- Google search suggestions.
- Recent events.
- Product reviews.
What is the example of blogging?
For example, the blog of a local hardware store, or the blog of an independent jeweler. Niche blogs tend to be about a specific industry or topic and support the business’s brand — here, let’s explore a few of them, as well as takeaways you can provide to your own marketing strategy.
What can I blog about as a student?
If you’re looking to go down this road, consider making different playlists for studying, homecoming, graduation, etc.
- Best Study Spots on Campus.
- Day in the Life.
- Sample Semester Schedule.
- Stories About Student Organizations.
- Life as a Part-Time Student.
- Life as a Night Student.
- Advice for Move-In Day.
What defines a blog?
Definition of blog
(Entry 1 of 2) 1 computers : a website that contains online personal reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks, videos, and photographs provided by the writer also : the contents of such a site.
What can a teenager blog about?
Top Blogging Topics for Teens
- Pop Culture. A variety of popular culture topics interest most teens, including books, movies, art, music and video games, according to Kidslearntoblog.com.
- Relationships. Blogs about relationships are popular topics.
- Technology. Technology is a popular blog topic for teenagers.
- Social Issues.
How do you write a blog format?
How to Format Your Blog Content in 11 Simple Steps
- Step 1: Start with a clear outline.
- Step 2: Write your blog content according to the outline.
- Step 3: Write a clear headline.
- Step 4: Perfect your blog post introduction.
- Step 5: Read through content to ensure information flows well.
How should blog look like?
Keep your blog neat, clean and simple. Usually, less is more—and whitespace makes everything easier to read. Instapage, for example, does a great job keeping their design simple, minimal, and easy on the eyes. Give your text a nice, clear font for easy reading.
Where can I start a blog?
Here are the best free blogging sites you can use to start your own blog today:
- Wix (www.wix.com)
- WordPress (www.wordpress.org)
- LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com)
- Weebly (www.weebly.com)
- Medium (www.medium.com)
- Ghost (www.ghost.org)
- Blogger (www.blogger.com)
- Tumblr (www.tumblr.com)
Where can i post my blog and get paid?
You’re in the right place where you’ll find a HUGE list of 33 sites where you’ll be getting paid to blog in 2022.
Best Technology Sites for Getting Paid to Blog.
||Paid Amount Per Post
||$150 to $200
||$100 to $250
||Up to $300
How do I start a blog and get paid?
When starting a blog, the most common ways for making money online are through display ads shown on your website through Google AdSense, working with an affiliate program like Amazon to promote other people’s products, and selling digital products like an online course or ebook.
How do beginner bloggers make money?
Blogging For Money – For Beginners
- Affiliate Income. One of the easiest and most common ways to make money blogging, for beginners, is affiliate marketing.
- eBooks. If you want to sell your own products, an ebook is a great way to make money blogging.
- Online Courses.
- Freelance Writing.
- Google Adsense.
- Coaching and Consulting.