What do you say to a prospective real estate client?
- Introduce yourself briefly.
- Explain how you got their information.
- Ask if now is a good time to chat.
- Ask what triggered their home buying or selling.
- Touch on current market conditions, and ask if they have any initial questions.
How do real estate agents memorize scripts?
How do you start a conversation with a client in real estate? Talk from experience, bank on your knowledge
A client would, hence, want to be sure that you are trustworthy and have sound knowledge. While guiding difficult clients, back your conversations with facts. You should be able to talk about different aspects of the property you are pitching to them.
What are scripts in real estate? A real estate script is a pre-planned phone or text conversation designed to establish a connection with a possible buyer or seller.