What are some random topics to write about?
13 Topics That are Interesting to Talk or Write About
- Who is your best friend and why?
- Did you (or do you) like high school?
- Why do friendships mean so much to you and why?
- Can you make a new friend (or friends) easily?
- What makes for a great conversation in your opinion?
- How do you like to spend your free time?
What are 10 things to write about?
Interesting Things to Write About
- A Life-Changing Lesson You Learned.
- Something You Know How to Do.
- The Life Story of Someone Important to You.
- Something That Makes You Angry or Dissatisfied.
- A Popular Topic (or Label) from a Different Angle.
- Life Hacks.
- Something Most People Don’t Know About Something.
- How to Find Something.
What to write about when you’re bored?
35 Things to Write When Bored Writing Prompts
- Write about a movie you just saw.
- Think about somewhere you’d like to travel to and write a story about it.
- Write about the first thing you see when you look out your window.
- Try to remember your earliest childhood memory.
- Remember a time you felt really embarrassed.
How can I write for fun?
There are actually quite a few ways to make writing more fun, but some take more time than others.
- Write with the help of a writing prompt.
- Illustrate your writing.
- Tell a story.
- Write, write, write.
- Write about something new.
- Get inspired by others.
- Re-write previous works.
- Write about what you enjoy.