What are some cool things to write?
- A cozy spot at home.
- A day at the beach.
- A day in the desert.
- A funny time in my family.
- A great day with a friend.
- A great place to go.
- A great treehouse.
- A helpful person I have met.
What to write when you are bored?
35 Things to Write When Bored Writing Prompts
- Write about a movie you just saw.
- Think about somewhere you’d like to travel to and write a story about it.
- Write about the first thing you see when you look out your window.
- Try to remember your earliest childhood memory.
- Remember a time you felt really embarrassed.
What are 10 things to write about?
Interesting Things to Write About
- A Life-Changing Lesson You Learned.
- Something You Know How to Do.
- The Life Story of Someone Important to You.
- Something That Makes You Angry or Dissatisfied.
- A Popular Topic (or Label) from a Different Angle.
- Life Hacks.
- Something Most People Don’t Know About Something.
- How to Find Something.
What are 3 good topics for an essay?
Essays Topics About Yourself
- My Family.
- My Best Friend.
- My Hobby.
- My Mother.
- My Father.
- My Favourite Teacher.
- My Aim In Life.
- My Favourite Game – Badminton.
What are some cool things to write? – Additional Questions
What are some easy topics?
243 Easy and Simple Speech Topics
- Family, Friends, Relationships.
- Government and the Law.
What do you write in a fun essay?
Have a look at these fun essay topics.
- Why do worst students often become famous and successful?
- The perfect plan to lose all friends.
- What would happen if animals ruled the world?
- What are animals thinking about?
- How to ask people for money?
- Why do all elderly people need to attend computer courses?
What is the most common essay topic?
Common Essay Topics with Subtopics
- Art. censorship of art and artists.
- Business & Money. small vs large business.
- Communication & Personality. technology and communication.
- Crime & Punishment. prisons vs rehabilitation.
- Economics. cash vs credit cards.
- Education. children and education.
- Environment. animals.
- Family & Children.
What are good topics for a college essay?
Tackling the Common App Essay Prompts
- Prompt #1: Share your story.
- Prompt #2: Learning from obstacles.
- Prompt #3: Challenging a belief.
- Prompt #4: Solving a problem.
- Prompt #5: Personal growth.
- Prompt #6: What captivates you?
- Prompt #7: Topic of your choice.
- Describe a person you admire.
What essay should I write about?
Personal essay topics: what are they about? You may write on any subject. Popular themes include hobbies, nature, childhood, illness, travel, making a difficult choice, learning something new, friends, family, and relationships. You may use some personal challenge essay ideas and tell about overcoming an obstacle.
What is the best title for essay?
Titles should be descriptive and provocative. Effective essay titles should reflect the purpose and tone of your essay. For example, if you are writing about a serious topic such as assisted suicide, you would not want your title to be humorous. It is often a good idea to write your title later in the writing process.
How do you date an essay?
In formal writing, always write the date in full when it is part of a sentence. This usually involves giving the day of the month, the month, and the year: The meeting will take place on April 21, 2019.
Writing the Date in Full
- Thursday, October 3.
- Tuesday, August 6, 2019.
- The 21st of April 2019.
How long should essays be?
Essay length guidelines
|Type of essay
||Average word count range
|High school essay
|College admission essay
|Undergraduate college essay
|Graduate school admission essay
1 more row
How do you write a hook?
7 Tips for Writing a Great Hook
- Your title is your first hook.
- Drop your readers into the middle of the action.
- Form an emotional connection.
- Make a surprising statement.
- Leave your reader with questions.
- Stay away from description.
- Once you have your reader’s attention, keep it.
How do you write an attractive essay?
- Step 1: Hook your reader. Your first sentence sets the tone for the whole essay, so spend some time on writing an effective hook.
- Step 2: Give background information.
- Step 3: Present your thesis statement.
- Step 4: Map your essay’s structure.
- Step 5: Check and revise.
What is a hook in rap?
A hook is a musical idea, often a short riff, passage, or phrase, that is used in popular music to make a song appealing and to “catch the ear of the listener”. The term generally applies to popular music, especially rock, R&B, hip hop, dance, and pop.
How do you write a rap hook?
What are 16 bars in rap?
The slang term “16” (also spelled sixteen) is a noun which is used by a lot of musicians, writers, and rappers to represent a 16 bars in a verse. When rappers talk about spitting a “hot 16” or “16 bars” they are referring to a verse, which sometimes is also over and under 16 bars.
What makes a beat catchy?
“If you have a hook (a short catchy phrase or passage) in the song, and if that hook is repeated often, that could do it. You might only remember five seconds of the song—but sometimes that’s enough.” In addition, he notes, repeated radio play could force a song to become catchy.
Can you rap very fast?
Rapping fast is a skill that takes a lot of practice. The fastest rappers in the world can drop close to a dozen syllables a second. But it isn’t just how fast they can rap. Even fast rappers have to be creative lyricists and inspired musical artists.