What are good writing topics?
Some great ideas for your essay topic are:
- Your favorite childhood memory.
- Most recent travel experience.
- The death of a friend or relative that influenced you.
- The loss of a pet that changed your life.
- Your best friend and how you met.
- Your first time on a plane.
- The first book you read.
- The worst memory you have.
What are 3 good topics for an essay?
Essays Topics About Yourself
- My Family.
- My Best Friend.
- My Hobby.
- My Mother.
- My Father.
- My Favourite Teacher.
- My Aim In Life.
- My Favourite Game – Badminton.
What are 10 things to write about?
Interesting Things to Write About
- A Life-Changing Lesson You Learned.
- Something You Know How to Do.
- The Life Story of Someone Important to You.
- Something That Makes You Angry or Dissatisfied.
- A Popular Topic (or Label) from a Different Angle.
- Life Hacks.
- Something Most People Don’t Know About Something.
- How to Find Something.
What are some good free writing topics?
35 Free Writing Prompts
- Write about what would happen if you were able to have an alligator as your pet.
- Who is your favorite person in the world?
- What do you want to be when you’re older, and why?
- If you could have your own superpower, what would it be and why?