What are good creative writing topics?
Topics for creative writing in English
- Let me introduce myself
- My sister/brother.
- My father’s/mother’s job.
- My best friend.
- People I like.
- Problems of young people.
- What I think about fashion.
- My strangest dream.
What are some fun Journal topics?
27 Fun Journal Writing Topics and Prompts for Young Writers
- Why are friends so important?
- Why is family so important?
- Describe Sundays at your house.
- Observe at least 5 things you see happen on your way home from school/work and write about them.
- Describe a place from your past.
- Describe your concept of luxury.
What kids can write about?
100 Writing Prompts for Kids: Ideas and Story Starters to Get Pens Moving Faster Than Ever
- Write about a special bond you have with an animal.
- Describe your dream bedroom.
- You’re trapped on a desert island with only the things in your schoolbag.
- Your pet is in charge of you for a day.
What should a teenager write in a journal?
55 Journal Prompts for Teens (& Tweens)
- Do you act differently online than in real life?
- Do you think the town you’ve grown up in has influenced the person you are?
- Would you rather stay up late or get up early?
- What is something that you believe in strongly?
- What is the most inspiring thing you’ve ever been told?
What are good creative writing topics? – Additional Questions
What is the best journal topic?
Journal Prompts: You, Your Life, Your Dreams
- What kind of day are you having, and why?
- What’s your favorite color, place, food, book, song, or movie, and why?
- What do you like to do?
- Where are you happiest?
- What’s something you’re good at?
- What do you consider to be your culture, and how do you feel about it?
What is a bullet Journal ideas?
Just take what you need and leave the rest — that’s what bullet journaling is all about.
- Set the Tone With a Monthly Spread.
- Note Your Sleep Patterns.
- Stay Tuned in With a TV Show Tracker.
- Celebrate With a Birthday Page.
- Use Your Bujo for Meal Planning.
- Make Your Annual Goals Pop.
- Think Outside the Box With a Circle Design.
What is level 10 life?
WHAT IS LEVEL 10 LIFE. This is a technique that came from Hal Elrod’s book My Miracle Morning. The idea is pretty simple. You measure your success in 10 areas of your life and according to that you then build up your goals to create a level 10 in all your areas.
What should I write in my notebook?
Some people prefer to keep a personal record of their daily activities, and a blank notebook is perfect for just that. Write down a few sentences about what you do each day – who you saw, what you ate, what you worked on, etc. Over time, you can see some patterns of your life and gain some great insights!
How do you make a cool diary?
Your diary entries should be shorter narratives, and here are 8 tips to consider when writing entries:
- Brainstorm what you’re going to write about.
- Ask yourself questions.
- Write down your answers.
- Pick a format.
- Make them different.
- Don’t be hard on yourself while you’re writing.
- Keep your thoughts in order.
How do I write a crush in my diary?
Tips for your crush diary:
- When writing, don’t be afraid of what someone else will think.
- Be consistent.
- Keep it safe.
- Don’t be afraid to reread what you’ve written, whether it’s yesterday’s entry or something you wrote a month ago.
- Write out your hopes and wishes in your crush diary.
How do you end a diary?
Depending upon the content, you can end the diary writing. You can say bye, good night, all the best will share more of my experiences tomorrow, etc.
What should a girl write in her diary?
7 Things You Should Always Have In Your Diary
- Inspirational Quotes. I believe that there is a quote for every period of our life.
- Letters to yourself. From time to time, try this useful exercise.
- Goal list.
- Eating plans + exercise routine.
- Friends messages.
Why did a 13 year old girl start writing a diary?
Answer: Anne understands that no one would believe that a thirteen year old girl was completely alone in this world. She needed to give a brief sketch about her family so that readers could correlate with her in a better way.
Where can I hide my diary?
One great place to hide your diary is in your dresser behind the drawers or next to them. If you pull out a drawer, theres usually a little ledge you can fit your diary. Another great hiding spot is putting your diary on the inside of a picture frame hanging on the wall if theres space in the back.
What do you write in a secret diary?
15 Things You Would Write In Your Diary If You Had One Today
- Your Travel Goals.
- Details About The Person You’ve Been Crushing On.
- Aspirations And Hopes You Have For The Future.
- A List Of Things You’re Grateful For.
- A Rant About Your Bad Day.
- A Dream Plan You Want To Make Reality.
- Your Horoscope For The Day.
What if someone read my diary?
Tell them exactly how it makes you feel that they broke your trust and read your private thoughts. Be very specific and very thorough. After that you can leave some choice insults at the end of each of your entries just in case they keep doing it. Make the insults very personal and filthy.
How do I stop people from reading my diary?
A code adds extra security to your diary.
Use the second or third letter of someone’s name instead of their whole name if you don’t want a reader to know which person you’re writing about. Another option is to write your own stories as if they’re rumors you heard.
Is it OK to read my kids diary?
But even if taking a look might be informative, is it something you should do? In most cases, parents should refrain from reading their child’s journal. Reading their journal is a violation of trust and undermines healthy communication between parent and child.
Is a diary private?
Diaries are, however, private as opposed to confidential. Barring extraordinary circumstances, diaries cannot be published or broadcast without permission.
Where do I hide a notebook?
Get a box slightly bigger than your journal and tape it in a covered area so that it can be removed and put back, but is still out of sight. Another good idea would be to hide it under drawers; to do this take the drawer out, place the notebook inside, and push the drawer back in.