Should I post my house for sale on Facebook? Sharing that your home is for sale via Facebook could help attract the right buyer, perhaps a friend will share your post with another friend currently looking for a house in your neighborhood. Aim to keep your post bare bones, and avoid sharing personal information or excess details about the property.
How do I share a house for sale on Facebook?
Is Facebook Marketplace good for real estate? It’s also an excellent tool for real estate agents to use to market the properties they are selling. One of the best social media platforms to use for real estate success is Facebook. More than 2.3 billion people use the platform monthly, and more than 1.5 billion people use it every day.
How do I list a property on Facebook?
- Step 1: Set up your account. As of 2021, it appears that only select businesses can sell on Facebook Marketplace through their business page.
- Step 2: Create a listing.
- Step 3: Add photos and plenty of details.
- Step 4: Choose your publishing options.
- Step 5: Respond to leads and inquiries.