Is there an app that pays you for driving? The app, called OnMyWay, recently went live in app stores. In the last three months, 700,000 people nationwide have downloaded it. The idea behind the app is to save lives by rewarding people for not texting and driving. For every mile you drive without texting, which the app tracks, you make money.
How do I make money while driving?
- Become a driver for Uber or Lyft.
- Work for food delivery and pick-up services.
- Work for a service that shuttles kids around.
- Help people move furniture or haul large items.
- Sign up to be a grocery shopper.
- Become an Amazon Flex delivery driver.
What app pays you to not text and drive? While driving safely should be reward enough, the new app called OnMyWay will pay you to put your phone down while at the wheel. It works like this, the app automatically activates when your car goes over 10 mph and disables text and app alerts.
What rideshare app makes the most money?
- Amazon Flex, which pays 26.56% more than.
- Uber, which pays 5.02% more than.
- Lyft, which pays 3.15% better than.
- Uber Eats, which pays 19.22% better than.