Is it worth buying leads in real estate? According to Robert, the biggest pro of paid real estate leads is that they are, “Absolutely the best way to get in front of interested clients on a regular basis and keep a steady stream of clients for agents.”
What are buyer leads in real estate? Real estate buyer leads are essentially people that have expressed interest in a particular property (or any property, for that matter). The name says it all; they are leads inclined to make a purchase if the right opportunity presents itself.
Where can Agents Find buyer leads? Best for Finding Buyers Zillow Premier Agent
Zillow is one of the first sites many potential homebuyers use, so it makes sense that real estate agents would purchase leads here. Agents pay Zillow Premier Agent to be featured on certain pages, which include placement on listings and personalized websites.
How do I get more buyer leads?
- Work the Rent vs Buy Angle.
- Become a Zillow Premier Agent.
- Stay Top of Mind In Your Sphere of Influence.
- Capture Leads With a Landing Page.
- Farm a Specific Neighborhood.
- Become Active on Social Media.
- Invest in Lead Generation Software.
- Send Gifts to Past Clients to Get Referrals.