Is it worth buying leads in real estate? According to Robert, the biggest pro of paid real estate leads is that they are, “Absolutely the best way to get in front of interested clients on a regular basis and keep a steady stream of clients for agents.”
How much do leads cost in real estate? With the average Zillow lead costing anywhere from $20 to $220, Delprete puts the average spend at around $55. One real estate agent I spoke to estimates he spends around $10,000 per year on both his Zillow and Move leads.
Where do most Realtors get their leads?
- Developing paid or organic online lead generation campaigns.
- Leveraging social media.
- Prospecting expired listings.
- Cold calling.
- Attending in-person networking events.
- Sending physical mailers out to their communities.
How do I find real estate sales leads?
- Add your property on Marketplaces. If you live in one of the metro cities in India, then I am sure you must have come across numerous groups like “Flats in Bangalore”.
- Expired listings.
- Go to real estate events.
- Advertise online.
- Original Content.
- Open Houses.