How much do Realtors spend on lead generation? According to our State of Leads survey, most real estate professionals spend more than $500 a month on lead generation. The majority spend between $500 and $1000, while some (more than 10%) spend more than $10,000 a month. The big question: is it worth that money and time spent?
What is a lead generator in real estate? A real estate lead generation company is a platform that helps agents attract prospective clients (either buyers or sellers), known as leads, to a certain agency or broker.
Where do most Realtors get their leads?
- Developing paid or organic online lead generation campaigns.
- Leveraging social media.
- Prospecting expired listings.
- Cold calling.
- Attending in-person networking events.
- Sending physical mailers out to their communities.
How do Realtors get free leads?
- Remind family and friends you’re an agent.
- Introduce yourself to the people in your social circle.
- Exchange names with the people who provide you with services.
- Reach out to past clients.
- Partner up with related businesses.