How do I write a blog for a product?
- Use the product!
- Define the audience.
- List the upsides and downsides.
- Take photos.
- Come up with an interesting intro.
- Describe the product.
- Compare it with competing products and previous versions (if they exist).
- Take a balanced approach (but be honest).
What are product blogs? Product management blogs are a product manager’s secret weapon. By offering a glimpse into the world of product management, blogs are an extraordinary resource for staying up-to-date on best practices, strategies, and product-related news from key industry insiders.
What kind of blogs are trending?
- Food blogs. Food blogs come in several flavors.
- Travel blogs. Before planning a trip, we tend to do a lot of research on both Google and social media.
- Health and fitness blogs.
- Lifestyle blogs.
- Fashion and beauty blogs.
- Photography blogs.
- Personal blogs.
- DIY craft blogs.
How do you announce a new blog post? Draft an email/social media posts letting people know about your new blog. In these posts and in the email, be sure to include specific reasons why people should check out your blog. Tell them exactly what they can expect and what your heart and hope is for your blog.