How do I learn real estate scripts?
What is a script in real estate? A real estate script is a pre-planned phone or text conversation designed to establish a connection with a possible buyer or seller.
How do you master real estate scripts?
- Listen. When it comes to scripts, according to Murphy, “It’s not about memorizing, it’s about listening.” Listen to what your client is saying, so you know what script to turn to and so you can build a strong rapport.
- Know the why.
- Always be on.
What do you say when calling a real estate lead?
- Get them off their guard by mentioning the specific property details they inquired about.
- Ask if they’re already working with an agent.
- Learn about their requirements on location, price, budget, timeline, etc.
- Figure out where they are in the home buyer’s journey to purchase.