How do I generate leads to my real estate website?
- Optimize Your Website for Real Estate Lead Generation.
- Launch an Email Campaign.
- Create a Real Estate Quiz.
- Create a Virtual Tour.
- Offer Free Real Estate Advice.
- Use Social Proof.
- Start a Real Estate Podcast.
- Use Social Media to Find Real Estate Leads.
What is the best source for real estate leads?
- Expired Listings.
- Former Coworkers’ Client Lists.
- Social Media Marketing/Advertising.
- Traditional Marketing/Advertising.
- Social Search.
- Open Houses.
- Builder and Lender Business.
- Purchased Leads.
What is real estate lead generation? Lead generation is a marketing term that describes the process of attracting and converting a prospect into someone who’s interested in your products or services. For a real estate business, that would be someone who’s interested in using your services to rent, buy or sell their house.
How much do real estate agents spend on lead generation? According to our State of Leads survey, most real estate professionals spend more than $500 a month on lead generation. The majority spend between $500 and $1000, while some (more than 10%) spend more than $10,000 a month. The big question: is it worth that money and time spent?