How can I promote my candle business?
- Crafting Your Business’s Voice on Social Media – 4 Steps.
- Reach New Candle Customers With Online Ads.
- Ensure Repeat Customers With Email Marketing.
- Explore Additional Initiatives to Marketing Your Candle Business.
Who is the target market for candles? The prime target market for candles is women with families. “As one of life’s little luxuries, candles are purchased at about the same rate across all income levels, among all ethnicities, and at all educational levels.
How do you market homemade candles?
- Etsy. As the top marketplace for creative entrepreneurs, Etsy gets your candles in front of lots of people fast.
- Social media.
- Your own website.
- Farmers markets.
- Craft fairs and festivals.
- Etsy wholesale.
How successful is a candle business? According to Verified Market Research, the candle industry was valued at $7.15 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow to $13.38 billion by 2028. Since more people are spending time at home and also investing time in self-care, the candle market is benefitting and growing accordingly.