How can I advertise my candle business?
- Crafting Your Business’s Voice on Social Media – 4 Steps.
- Reach New Candle Customers With Online Ads.
- Ensure Repeat Customers With Email Marketing.
- Explore Additional Initiatives to Marketing Your Candle Business.
How do you caption a candle?
- “Light up my life with coziness.”
- “Nothing like a candlelit bath.”
- “I’m soy grateful for my cozy candles.”
- “You can’t candle how cozy this is.”
- “It’s just me, my face mask, and my eucalyptus candle against the world.”
- “It’s time for a little re-wax-ation.”
How do you market homemade candles?
- Etsy. As the top marketplace for creative entrepreneurs, Etsy gets your candles in front of lots of people fast.
- Social media.
- Your own website.
- Farmers markets.
- Craft fairs and festivals.
- Etsy wholesale.
What is the target market for candles? The prime target market for candles is women with families. “As one of life’s little luxuries, candles are purchased at about the same rate across all income levels, among all ethnicities, and at all educational levels.